Sunday 17 October 2010

Sinitta's Lunchbox

Hi guys. It's Snit here. Sorry for my lack of posts. The X-Factor has been keeping me very busy. It's hard work sitting next to Simon Cowell wearing no clothes and saying next to nothing. Then of course I have been involved in the styling of the groups - Simon's category for this years X-Factor. It's nice to know my unique sense of style has finally been recognised !

As you can imagine, all this work means I have been more reliant on my lunch-box than ever - those boy-bands have been keeping my box full!

Here's some of the tempting delights that have been floating my boat in recent weeks:

(1) The Journey - aka the cute boy-band that almost made it through to the X-Factor live shows. Apparently they are not a polished, rehearsed and contriveed boy band - they really are plumbers, electricians and dustbin men.

(2) Yorkshire pudding - my favourite food. Hot. Cold. Any which way.

(3) Fans - a girl can never have enough fans to keep her cool. I have many in different colours to match my lack of clothing!

(4) Nadine vs. Cheryl - as a member of the X-Factor alumni and someone who knows Cheryl well, you can guess why my loyalties lie? That's right - I'm backing Nadine Coyle all the way:



(5) Half a Crispy Peeking Duck

(6) Mary Byrne's Tesco Clubcard (I need the points for my Aunt Bessies')

(7) The upcoming spectacular that is 'Burlesque'. Christina Aguilera and Cher star in this all singing, all dancing movie spectacular. I was of course offered the lead ahead of Xtina but had to turn it down due to my X-Factor commitments. There's a fab soundtrack accompanying the film too, featuring the previously retired Cher, lending her pipes to a Diane Warren power ballad. What more could a girl want?

No comments:

Post a Comment